Eames is working closely with a globally recognised insurer on the appointment of a Motor Fleet Underwriter to join their Chelmsford team. The Motor Fleet Underwriter will be responsible for writing and trading new and existing Motor Fleet business.
Other duties will include;
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers.
- Developing broker visibility to drive growth.
- Securing and retaining profitable business.
Applicants will ideally possess the following abilities;
- Proven ability maintaining broker relationships.
- Proven experience underwriting Commercial Motor insurance.
- Aware of relevant legislations.
- Strong technical competence.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.