- Implement and maintain firewalls
- Identify opportunities to improve security through network segmentation
- Maintain the Domain Name System
- Certificate management
Implement and maintain network intrusion prevention and detection capabilities
- Ability to analyse data and appropriately prioritise tasks considering critically and urgency
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritise responsibilities to meet business needs.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly on security topics to non-technical stakeholders.
- Motivated to delivering quality and striving for continual improvement.
- Logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Aptitude in solving problems independently.
- Knowledge of computer networking operations and good practices
- Knowledge of managing configurations through centrally managed toolsets for networking and permitter security.
Good working knowledge of industry good practice frameworks such as NIST Cyber Security Framework and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Implementing and operating computing networks
- Reporting against key performance indicators and service level agreements
- Experience of working in high performing teams and understanding the dynamics of teamwork in an infrastructure and operations environment
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.