My client, a global insurance organisation are currently looking for an operational change and release manager to ensure that the appropriate controls and impact assessment are carried out to ensure that IT operational change and IT release are successfully deployed into live operation.
The ideal candidate will have experience ensuring operational changes are deployed to schedule, budget and quality targets without implementation error. Experience working within Insurance or wider financial services would be highly beneficial.
- Proven experience working as a change and release manager, ideally within financial services.
- Broad IT experience with specific knowledge on operational change and release management.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels throughout the business through to C-Suite.
- Ability to gain business and IT buy-in, works well with project teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Can define and manage the scope to ensure coherent release
- Previous experience in configuration management and the deployment of process designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.