A hedge fund and private equity consultancy business is looking to hire an Operational Due Diligence analyst in their London based ODD team. The business is considered a true leader in its field, with a global presence and stellar reputation cross tier one buy side clients.
Joining a team of established professionals, the Operational Due Diligence Analyst will have responsibility for performing operational due diligence reviews for hedge fund and credit fund clients. Such responsibilities will include conducting ODD reviews, report and assessment writing, and leading high level presentations.
You will be tasked with presenting your findings to the research committee, and liaising with external hedge fund managers and prime brokers whilst building your network and your own name across these clients.
- Financial qualification (IMC/CFA/ACA) is preferred but not essential
- Experience in audit/ transaction services/ operational due diligence from a consultancy or "in house"
- Minimum 2:1 degree from University
- Strong financial product knowledge, particularly in either Hedge Funds or Credit
- Technical knowledge of the front to back investment processes and a keen eye for detail
This position offers an excellent platform for any recently qualified finance professional looking to take their career to a broader position with excellent front office and senior stakeholder engagement.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.