My client, a top tier consultancy is looking for multiple Operational Resilience specialists to;
Build and manage a capable and agile Governance team which collaborates and influences across the Group, and which models an innovative, change mindset.
- Responsible for the design, build, maintenance, and continuous improvement of Resilience standards, processes, and controls
- Responsible for control environment assurance & testing
- Responsible for oversight and reporting of compliance to Regulatory requirements
- Responsible for Community, Industry and Regulator outreach to ensure best practice alignment
- Assist with planning and governance materials for the Global Crisis Committee
- Assist with Bank wide governance issues
- Ad-hoc activities within the Business Continuity & Incident Management team
- Must have Business Continuity experience within FS
- Positions vary from analyst to head of
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.