Job Title - Operations Manager - Acquires & Merchants
One of our large multinational financial services clients have a need for an operations manager to join their EMEA operations team to support their portfolio of clients across the EMEA region. The position will be responsible for maintaining the day to day operations of the EMEA operations team while managing a team of up to 10 which includes account executives. The candidate will ensure goals and deadline will be met while dealing with senior stakeholders and senior members of staff. Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Must be an expert in the payment sector field with 5+ years in the payment industry, operations or a related field.
- extensive knowledge of the payment ecosystem, preferably a scheme or acquiring background.
- Seasoned people manager with experience managing and maintaining a high performance team.
- Well versed with MS Office suit: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Technology or related fields. In Lieu of a degree, 8+ years in Payments, Operations or related field.
- Preferable: to speak a second European language + be a qualified people manger
This is an active role, so please get in touch asap
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.