If you have been progressing with your Institute and Faculty of Actuaries exams and feel ready to join an independent firm that will value, challenge and guide you then this may be the opportunity for you. My client has an opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary to join the team in their Glasgow or Edinburgh office.
You will have your own nominated clients so you will have the opportunity to develop your consulting skills and knowledge of occupational pension and employee benefits schemes.
What we require
- A degree (ideally 2:1 or above) in a numerate subject
- Evidence of good progress with the actuarial exams
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Relevant pensions experience as well as a sound grounding in actuarial and computer techniques used in the valuation of pensions benefits.
- Experience in checking colleagues work
- An understanding of UK pension schemes
For more information or for a confidential discussion regarding this or any other actuarial positions, please apply below or get in touch directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.