Remote / London / Cambridge
£45,000 - £75,000, depending on experience
This is a globally renowned consultancy, whose digital trust division do more than just help their clients to comply with rapidly changing regulations, they help them to drive client engagement and customer spend. They have an incredibly supportive culture and ensure that all staff are continually supported and developed throughout their careers. They are currently seeking Penetration Testers at multiple experience levels, and offer CREST accreditation and additional qualifications.
The role: Penetration Tester
Working as a penetration tester for this consultancy will give you a broad variety of skills and the opportunity to work on complex projects, beyond simple penetration testing. If successful in your application you will be responsible to:
- Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
- Support the sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input to multiple stakeholders
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
- Work with teams across a variety of internal teams to ensure that knowledge and best practice are shared
To be successful as a Penetration Tester you will be:
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- In possession of industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
- Ideally will be interested in delivering and contributing to our CREST accredited ethical hacking training
If this sounds like the role for you, hit "apply" now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.