The role: Penetration Tester
Working as a penetration tester for this consultancy will give you a broad variety of skills and the opportunity to work on complex projects, beyond simple penetration testing. If successful in your application you will be responsible to:
- Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
- Support the sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input to multiple stakeholders
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
- Work with teams across a variety of internal teams to ensure that knowledge and best practice are shared
To be successful as a Penetration Tester you will be:
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- In possession of industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
- Ideally will be interested in delivering and contributing to our CREST accredited ethical hacking training
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.