Skills and Experience
- Education to degree level and be undertaking actuarial professional qualifications
- A strong understanding of how UK pensions schemes operate
- Strong analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills, including a good understanding of actuarial approaches for pensions
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities, in order to prioritise and complete work
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This role would be suitable for someone who already has experience working with trustees and corporates on DB pensions within an actuarial consultancy role and making good progress through the actuarial exams; all the way up to those nearly qualified.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.