A well-known and respected London Insurer is currently seeking a Political Risks Underwriter for their growing team. The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Produce and manage a portfolio of UK and Global accounts through relationships with London Brokers and through new sources, within the company guidelines and in line with the underwriting business plan
- Manage the existing portfolio (renewals, endorsements, risk and coverholder visits, client meetings, claims involvement)
To apply successfully you will have:
- Experience working within the Political Risk Market from either a Lloyd's Syndicate, Company Market or MGA background
- Have excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Gained progress towards the ACII qualification
In response the company will offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package together with structured career development opportunities.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.