Power BI / Alteryx Developer
London / Hybrid - £550 - £600 Per Day Inside IR35
My client are an Investment Banking company looking to secure the services of a Power BI / Alteryx Developer to join their team on an initial 6-month contract to begin with.
You will be supporting and upskilling users 1 on 1 or in small groups to use the tool and build their solutions, focusing on complex solutions that realise large capacity save benefits.
- Advanced Alteryx / Power BI knowledge including Alteryx Server / Power BI Cloud experience
- Alteryx - having a certification or working towards it is beneficial (but not required)
- Power BI - being able to write DAX functions is a must to be considered advanced enough for the role
- Strong analytical skills coupled with ability to support and upskill users in using the tool and building their solutions
- Data connectivity experience helpful
- Experience in running trainings / upskilling users / performing workshops / demos (not limited to Alteryx / Power BI)
- Good comms skills & stakeholder management across all levels, functions and locations. Ability to adapt support level
- Proactive and collaborative approach towards problem solving, willing to contribute with a can-do attitude and hands-on approach
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to a as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.