Our client is looking for a Pricing Operations Support Manager to join the pricing team, this role will be supporting the Head of Pricing Operations in the effective delivery of the Pricing change agenda and operational processes and procedures within GI Pricing
- Responsible for representing Pricing on activities being undertaken by Third Parties, Project Managers & Trains both within and outside GI Pricing and as required
- Provide technical guidance to the GI business and CIO for GI Product Initiatives
- Review and make recommendations on solution proposals that impact Pricing Rating Services
- Lead on projects
- Influence and escalate to Exec level where appropriate
- Co-ordinate the Delivery of the pricing change agenda and deputise for the Head of Pricing Operations representing the Pricing function at the Change Board, BDA, ADA and Agile delivery trains.
- Manage the workforce planning and recruitment across GI Pricing working with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate experience and skill set are available and aligned to business need
- Accountable for Training across GI Pricing in line with the requirements for the Pricing Vision and future change deliverables
- Defining and leading the day to day roll out of the GI Pricing Training suite ensuring it is maintained
- Identification of training needs based on future business and market requirements
- We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, demonstrating an ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels. You will need to be organised and have good attention to detail.
- To be successful in this role you will have had experience of challenging Business Requirements and proposed solution designs.
- Experience of the Pricing rating Hubs and interactions with Policy admin systems.
- Developing and implementing rating strategies into pragmatic solutions.
If you are interested, apply with an updated CV now.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.