An International Bank is looking to make an addition to their Private Bank Compliance Advisory team. The successful candidate requires 3+ years front office compliance advisory experience within a Private Bank. Alternatively, candidates who have experience in product advisory of Equities, FX or ECM within global markets will be considered.
- Provide front office compliance advisory across all asset classes that are offered by the Private Banking Business.
- Providing guidance on product development, product launches across the Capital Markets
- Horizon scanning for any relevant regulatory developments that may have an impact on the business.
- Interpret and aid in the implementation of new regulations.
- Support the business in improving its policies and procedures to ensure the highest level of compliance.
- Delivering training on related compliance topics.
- Someone with Tier 1 Investment Product Advisory or Private Banking Advisory experience will be well suited for this role.
- Excellent understanding of relevant regulations including SME knowledge in: MAR, MIFiD, EMIR, CASS and Transaction Reporting.
- Good understanding of investment products offered by the Private Banking Business
- Strong verbal, written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and influence the compliance related issues to relevant departments.
- Proven track record of identifying any issues within compliance controls and procedures.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.