Eames is working closely with a global carrier on the appointment of a Product Specialist on an initial six months fixed term contract. The Product Specialist will be working across all lines within the P&C business unit and will identify opportunities within the market for new product development.
Duties for the role will include:
- Managing and developing products across the P&C unit
- Lead market research for developing new products
- Liaising with Brokers, Underwriters and the Claims team to develop new products
- Monitoring the performance of products
- Ensuring products both new and existing are compliant with company standards and regulatory requirements.
Ideally, candidates will possess the following abilities:
- Proven experience developing various insurance products
- Broad knowledge of the Insurance Market; with an understanding of Contracts, Claims and Reinsurance.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.