One of Asia's leading e-commerce start-up is currently looking for a Product Director (e-commerce). You will be own their commerce product roadmap and help lead the product strategy on
important products and initiatives of the company.
Responsibilities of Product Director (e-commerce):
- Develop goals and metrics for the product team on short- and long-term horizons and help them deliver.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams (engineering & marketing) to create, drive and deliver innovative, compelling product experiences. Develop strong working relationships across leadership and peers to support the delivery of project plans.
- Ensure that product, methodology definition, engineering, and other aspects of product development come together seamlessly throughout the product life cycle.
- Ensure product backlogs are in good shape so they are ready for the next sprint
- Understand business needs, analyze requirements and set up project schedule
- Set and improve product development processes from user feedback or idea inception to the development and go-to-market strategy.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a history in product conception as well as launching, building and growing multiple products.
- 5+ years' of relevant Product Management experience in E-Commerce/Social Media Commerce
- Working experience in APAC, SEA or Mainland China
- 2+ years of leadership experience managing a team of product managers
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall environments - User stories, Product backlog etc.