One of the UK's leading technology consulting firms is seeking an experienced Insurance focused Programme Director to join their team in London, leading the delivery of a multi-million pound claims transformation initiative. The firm in question is one of the worlds leading technology providers and have a reputation for excellence and a global presence.
The role will provide leadership for a huge, business-critical programme and require experience of delivering enterprise level, core system replacement programmes, ideally in the claims/Guidewire space.
To be considered you will have:
- Extensive Programme Management experience delivery core insurance solutions
- Ideally experience delivery claims solutions, specifically Guidewire
- Experience in a client facing role would be highly beneficial
- Very strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Experience in general insurance is preferred
This is a key role working for a large, growing and highly regarded technology firm. You will work on some of the biggest and most high profile programmes in the UK insurance market while gaining exposure on a global scale. Please send your CV for more information.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contract me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.