An international bank in Singapore is looking for a programme manager to lead a large scale programme. As the key leader for this programme, you will be managing the end-to-end process for this programme, from proposal to implementation.
What are they looking for?
A programme manager with a solid track record of delivering large global programmes.
A confident and eloquent individual with the capacity to influence stakeholders with his/her subject matter expertise in workflow and document management.
- As the programme manager, you will be leading the project proposal through to implementation.
- You will be required to work with business to understand the set-up and requirements and manage the RFP.
- Work with vendors to manage overall implementation.
- Establish a governance structure for the programme.
- Drive target operating model and process efficiency in areas that will be impacted by programme
- Influence and manage stakeholders and business users
- 10 years of experience in project/programme management
- Experience managing large scale projects over 10 million
- Experience implementing/managing workflow and document management system
- Experience managing legal and compliance teams will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills