A leading global financial services firm based in the City are requiring a project administrator, who will be supporting strategic project execution for the risk department. You will be located in EMEA risk infrastructure department and must have worked on regulatory projects and have strong stakeholder management.
- Preparing meeting materials (both external and internal)
- Preparing meeting agenda’s and minutes
- Basic project plan management, reporting and tracking.
- Co-ordinating with project managers and senior stakeholders.
- Experience working in the regulatory risk environment
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Close attention to detail
- Advanced PC skills in MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word