*Strong insurance experience is a must*
Eames are working closely with a London market insurer to bring on a new Project Manager to join the strategic change team. This role will have a focus on target operating models, business process improvement and mergers & acquisitions. This role requires someone who has strong insurance and management consulting experience.
What they are looking for:
- Proven exeperience in projects and change operating in the Insurance industry,
- Knowledge of target Operating Model, Process / Business change approaches such as Lean, Six Sigma and extensive stakeholder engagement models,
- Ability to manage and lead workstreams on complex operations change programmes,
- Ability to adapt content, style and level of detail of written and verbal communications to fit numerous, diverse audiences, selecting the most effective method in each case.
- Effective in identifying problems, performing analysis to determine root causes and skilled in the provision of workable solutions,
- Experience in designing & delivering operations / people change initiatives in complex matrix environments.
- Experience of MS Project, Visio, Work, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies (such as Prince 2) and structures and can demonstrate a pragmatic application of these appropriate to a given audience and/or situation.
If this role could be of interest and you have the relevant skill set, please send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.