*** Professional Services / Consultancy Experience is Essential for this role ***
A leading Insurance Client requires a Senior Project Manager to join the strategic change department.
Senior Strategic Change Project Manager:
- Will work only on strategic change projects, not BAU / Small change, this is a small team of strategic change SME's.
- The role will work as a hybrid at times undertaking Business Analyst responsibilities also.
- Will work closely managing work-streams of larger projects which have a focus on strategic level change, operating models and process improvement / business readiness.
Essential Experience (If you don't have this experience your profile will not be considered)
- Experience of undertaking Project Management and Business analysis work on business change projects.
- Experience of working within the Consultancy /Professional services space.
- A strong appreciation of business and organisational change and process improvements. This role doesn't need to be an SME in these areas but does require strong knowledge / grounding in this space.
- An insurance background would be highly advantageous for this role. But broader regulated environments will be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on some high profile projects with a leading industry client. Please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.