As part of a strategic platform enhancement, to further augment a market critical, proprietary risk and pricing suite of applications we’re seeking a Project Manager, with proven record in delivering large scale projects.
Working closely with Traders and C-level steering committees the Project Manager will need to demonstrate knowledge of the nuances of financial instruments (FX, Commodities, Derivatives, Credt) and their respective risk and regulatory (pre-trade checks, risk limits, compliance jurisdictions) characteristics whilst having a track record delivering large scale tech projects.
Essential skills and expertise:
- Proven working experience as a financial markets technology Project Manager
- Expertise driving tech systems deliveries
- Expertise in building and/or interpreting risk and regulatory system
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding, being able to adapt to and apply a hybrid Agile and Waterfall approach
- Ability to articulate complex trade flows, regulatory requirements and tech architecture standards
- Proven stakeholder management skills, especially working on trade floors and with risk managers and compliance teams.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists, supported by a well-known global financial institution and supportive, manager who will help navigate your promotion journey throughout the organisation.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.