As part of a strategic platform enhancement, to further augment AI and ML tools to support regulatory initaitves we’re seeking a Business Analyst, with proven record in delivering large scale tech projects.
Working closely with Traders and C-level steering committees the Business Analyst will need to demonstrate knowledge of the nuances of financial instruments (FX, Commodities, Derivatives, Credt) and their respective risk and regulatory (pre-trade checks, risk limits, compliance jurisdictions) characteristics whilst having a track record delivering large scale fintech projects.
Essential skills and expertise:
- Proven working experience as a financial markets technology Business Analyst
- Expertise driving tech systems deliveries, including prior expertise working in an Agile environment and being able to demonstrate competency communicating with software engineers.
- Expertise in building and/or interpreting risk and regulatory systems
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding, being able to adapt to and apply a hybrid Agile and Waterfall approach
- Ability to articulate complex trade flows, regulatory requirements and tech architecture standards. Pre-trade checks and deal validation significantly advantageous.
- An interest and/or proven experience in Machine Learning, Artifical Intelligence and Data Analytics solutions will be beneficial.
- Proven stakeholder management skills, especially working on trade floors and with risk managers and compliance teams.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists, supported by a well-known global financial institution and supportive, manager who will help navigate your promotion journey throughout the organisation.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.