Eames Consulting are working with a prominent Asia based financial services organisation with commendable global markets business.
As part of a strategic technology platform enhancement which will result in a centralised market data platform and EDM solution we’re assisting in the search for a Senior Project Manager/Technical Lead.
This role will see you own three major components of the programme:
- Centralisation of the market data solutions to create a fully compliant mark-to-market risk report for all asset classes
- Architecture refresh for Market Data DR and BCP
- Enterprise wide adoption of a distributed market data solution
Gaining exposure to senior management we’re looking to speak with individuals who boast strong delivery credentials and an industry track record.
Essential skills and expertise:
- Proven working experience as a financial markets technology Project Manager/Program Manager
- Expertise driving Enterprise Data and Market Data technology systems delivery (Markit EDM, Neoxam)
- Expertise in financial markets concepts, specifically for Derivatives trading (Initial margin rules, rationalisation curves, stress tests, market risk, M2M valuations)
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding
- Ability to articulate and subsequently simplify complex architecture ideas and business requirements
- Proven stakeholder management skills, especially working in dealing rooms and with risk managers.
For more information or to apply, click Apply below or send your resume to email@example.com.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.