My client, a global insurance organisation is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to be responsible for leading the planning and delivery of an event hosting clients from around the world.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing the highest level of client satisfaction, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues participating in the event. Alongside the project coordination the role also requires focus on continuous improvement and project evaluation.
- Project Management skills preferably gained in learning and development, HR, marketing or business consultancy organisation
- Event management experience ideally within financial services, insurance preferred.
- Excellent customer service capabilities.
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Please note, annual leave restrictions apply to this role in May and September.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.