This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable code (on premise and on Microsoft Azure) in Python
- Implementation and maintenance of the Python (Web) Front end and Back end of the computationally intensive applications
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Working on a solution which uses Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, JupyterHub
- Maintenance of data storage solutions (Postgres, Redis, etc)
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Work collaboratively in architecting/developing solutions
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Working with the team of very skilled numerical programmers
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of Python and Docker is essential
- You have 3+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Ansible or Salt).
- Proficient understanding of GIT and DevOps standards
- Very good knowledge of Azure or AWS cloud solutions
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Professional experience building complex, highly scalable backend application is of great advantage
- Experience in using an ORM like SQLAlchemy
- Firm grasp of OOP & SOLID design principles expertise
- Very good knowledge of English, German skills of advantage
To be considered for this role you must hold a valid EU Passport or Swiss Work Permit.
If you would like to learn more simply apply below for the role or contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.