A global investment fund is looking for an experienced Quantitative Strategist specializing in Equities to join their Systematic Trading team. The Systematic Trading team is part of the larger Investment Group covering interest rates, currencies, credits, bonds, equities and commodities. The team is responsible for developing quantitative models and tools to support Portfolio Managers for research and execution. The ideal candidate will have strong software engineering skills with solid understanding of quantitative finance, especially in Equities. The company offers an exceptional working environment with autonomy to learn and build new capabilities and a long-term career path with internal mobility opportunities.
- End-to-end research and production quant process (data ingestion, data analysis, signal research, portfolio construction and optimization, model development, risk analytics)
- Excellent academic background in Software Engineering or Quantitative Finance
- Prior experience in Systematic Trading (specifically Equities) as a Quant
- Strong technical skills in software engineering and data analytics
- Proficient in various programming languages such as Python, R, SQL