Senior/Lead Underwriter - Cyber (Remote Working)
Eames is currently working with a multinational insurance company, who following strong performance of the account are looking to bring in an experienced Cyber Underwriter to help build out their UK regional capabilities.
- Lead the development of the UK Cyber account mainly through regional brokers
- Ensuring strong relationships with brokers are maintained with high service standards and clear communication of strategy
- Promote growth of new business through solid market relationships and develop new business (including through use of their automated platform)
- In depth knowledge of Underwriting UK SME & Corporate Cyber Insurance with a wider appreciation of other Financial Lines
- Knowledge in the handling and management of an automated platform
- Experienced in having own underwriting workload and following regulatory standards within authority limits
- Strong business development skills with a solid understanding of how to build a profitable book
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing Cyber team with a competitive salary and generous benefits package. If you are interested and match the experience listed, then please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.