A market leading US MNC are looking for a dynamic, confident and tech savvy financial analyst to join their regional headquarters in Singapore. Their products are used across all major industries, and their clients are some of the most prominent brands in the world.
Joining one other financial analyst and reporting to the FP&A manager, you will take responsibility for the monthly consolidation, produce profit & loss and balance sheet reports, perform analysis on the overall performance, revenue and expenses, and any variances against the forecast / budget. There will also be opportunity to assist the FP&A manager with the analysis of regional investments and capital expenditure. This role will therefore involve regular interaction with country finance teams, business leaders and the regional marketing team.
Another focus will be to utilise business intelligence tools to improve the reporting and automation of systems across the business. You will also work to ensure effective financial models are in place to assist with complex forecasting and annual planning exercises.
The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Degree in accountancy/finance
- Circa 3-5 years of experience (including FP&A)
- Strong systems knowledge - capabilities using Google Sheets, MS Excel (VBA) and Cognos / Hyperion will be very useful
- Regional exposure and business partnering skills - confidence interacting with various nationalities and business functions
- Knowledge of US GAAP (beneficial)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are required for this role
This is a superb opportunity for a developing FP&A professional looking to take their career to the next level. This position offers excellent exposure, and covers a broad region. If you match the above and wish to find out more, please apply today with a copy of your current CV.