We are partnering with a growing European MNC for their Technology & Security team. They are seeking a Regional Network Security Engineer / Architect as part of their expansion plan.
This incumbent is expected to have hands-on experience in supporting security engineering, design, and implementation of IT security platforms. That would include implementing security technical solutions (security controls), improve global tech standard compliance, provide best practices recommendations, and approve security architecture.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in a technical IT/Cyber Security with a proven track record of providing technical solutions, implementing technology security controls, project management and conducting risk assessments and compliance
- Has strong general broad understanding of security technologies in an enterprise level and security engineering best practice
- Cloud Technologies
- Firewall Management
- Infra-architecture and Design
- Codes review (would be a plus point and willing built-up)
- Execellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Any professional certifications in network security, Information/Cyber Security is advantageous to have.
If you have the required skills and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now.