A challenger bank is looking for a regulatory reporting lead to join their team in the city of London.
You will be responsible for developing the regulatory reporting resulting from the application to convert to a bank
Further regulatory reporting will be required including financial reporting framework and further liquidity reporting.
You need to be able to lead (and do the detailed work) on a project to do a gap analysis between our current reg reporting and expected reg reporting as a bank and then liaise with vendors to identify a suitable vendor for a reg reporting system and manage its implementation.
- Lead project relating to banking license application, including:
- Assessing regulatory reporting requirements as a result of application for a banking license
- Implementation of a regulatory system
- Analysing potential reports to determine requirements
- Producing draft regulatory reporting
- Types of reporting include: MLAR, COREP, FSA001 and account level reporting (PSD, FATCA and ISA reporting)
- Strong understanding of regulated banking and capital markets in the UK for a mortgage lending business.
- Good experience of regulatory reporting and knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements
- Understanding of data warehouses and other methods of managing data
- Strong excel skills
- Ideally a qualified accountant
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.