A top tier bank is looking for a regulatory risk and policy manager to join their team in London.
- You will be responsible for developing group standards and policy from a risk perspective and monitor regulatory developments to communicate policy guidance to stakeholders
- You will be looking at all regulatory requirements effecting the traded and wholesale risk models and would be liaising with regulators on the impacts of these models
- Good knowledge of Policy within Risk Analytics is fast-developing owing to significant global regulatory change from Basel 2, 2.5, 3 and CRR/CRD4
- Good knowledge across wholesale and traded risk (traded risk is essential)
- Good knowledge of the regulatory landscape particularly relating to risk models waivers for IRB, IMM or market risk or previous experience in a Regulatory Capital policy function
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.