- Review client data submitted during the placement/renewal process and update treaty result, and offer relevant analysis of trends and potential data issues.
- Monitor and track placement status of multinational accounts.
- Follow-up closely with reinsurers for updates and information throughout the placement process.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholder to drive innovation and continuous improvement for placements processes and approach.
- Gather market intelligence to identify reinsurers’ appetite and propose market list.
- Coordinate and attend reinsurers’ meetings.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years + experience in (re)insurance broking/ underwriting
- University graduate or equivalent in insurance or related disciplines
- Insurance professional qualifications is a plus
- Fluency in English and Cantonese/ Mandarin
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.