The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for monthly close and preparation of consolidated year-end accounts
- Preparation of quarterly financials and KPI reporting
- Assist in implementation of/migration to a new general ledger across the group
- Assist the Group Financial Controller in preparation of quarterly forecasts and yearly budgets
The suitable candidate for the role should ideally have/be:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) with experience as a financial accountant, ideally within insurance sector
- Prepared and submitted VAT returns, statutory accounts across various entities within and outside UK
- Managed or has experience of directly interacting with auditors
- Reporting experience to internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.