The role sits within the UK Reserving team and reports directly to the Reserving Manager.
- Assist with the quarterly reserving process
- Help calculate claims and premiums
- Collect, analyse and report data
- Help build and develop models
- Produce estimates of future premiums and claim reserves
- Present findings/ results to shareholders/ senior management
- Work closely with the capital modelling, reserving and underwriting teams
Desired Experience/ Knowledge:
- 1-3 years' experience in non-life actuarial /Lloyd's market
- Part Qualified Actuary (1-10 exams)
- Solvency II knowledge
- IFRS knowledge
- Good regulatory knowledge
- Strong communication skills (Written, verbal and presentational)
- University level degree in Actuarial Science or mathematics/ statistics-based subject
- Excel / VBA
- SQL/ Access
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.