A Resource Manager is required within a leading tech insurance firm to help drive forward our portfolio of self-service, data and dashboard focused projects in the wholesale insurance sphere.
About the role:
Under the guidance of our PMO lead, you'll join the Data and digital focused delivery team as the Resource Manager. You'll be experienced with designing and implementing end to end resource management process using Monday.com. You'll work closely with the PMO team, Project Managers and Chapter leads to understand, manage and challenge our internal and external technical delivery resources, developing performance reports for key stakeholders. You'll will have strong skills in stakeholder management and technically astute.
Our projects follows the Agile methodology so you will be well versed in the pluses and minuses of resource management as it related to Agile project delivery.
- Experienced in understanding and identifying resource requirements across a large delivery organisation, including but not limited to scenario planning, capacity planning, headcount management etc.
- Experienced in resource forecasting using Monday.com and financial reporting tools
- Skilled in producing insights into delivery performance to senior stakeholders, and acting on results.
- A team player, organised, self-motivated and proficient with excellent written and verbal skills
- Business focused with ability to challenge the status quo.
Desirable extra skills and experience:
- Previous experience building end to end project management workflow and reporting in Monday.com
- Excellent Programme Management knowledge and skills
- Prince 2 certified or equivalent
- Experience working on a technical implementation project and its resourcing challenges
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.