Are you an analytical individual with an understanding of operational risk frameworks? Want to help shape and enhance the way a leading Global Insurer operates? If so, we want to hear from you.
Eames are currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst based in Surrey. This is a hands - on Risk Management role with direct reporting to the CRO.
- Managing and monitoring risks across the group function with preparation of reports to senior management. This will include emerging risks, risk and controls and ORSA reports
- Support the development of a Risk Management framework
- Assist with regulatory requirements, particularly concerning Solvency II and the production of the ORSA
- Foundational understanding of risk management / ERM within the insurance industry or financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in risk management and risk mitigation
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits.