Eames are working closely with a large insurance broker to find a Programme Director. The Director will work closely with and support the CRO, Head of Compliance and Head of ERM across a portfolio of risk and regulatory programmes.
This role would be working on the full programme life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment and close down. you would be managing internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all parties understand the shape and deliverables of the regulatory programme and are fully a supportive of the scope, approach, implementation cycle and ultimate end deliverables.
As a Risk and Regulatory Programme Director your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Project management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) certification
- Good understanding of the insurance and broking regulatory framework in place in the UK and its related knock on effects at an EMEA and Global level.
- Experience delivering large scale regulatory change programmes.
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Process mapping, lean methodology and operational improvement implementation experience
- Use of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Financial services or consultancy background
If this role sounds interesting and you have the relevant experience, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.