I am currently working with a global speciality insurer who are looking to hire a risk manager with a London market specialism for a newly created role.
This role will involve supporting underwriting lines of business, being the main point of contact to ensure the risk framework addresses the needs of the underwriting function.
- Develop relationships with each of the London Market LOB underwriters, ensuring that their risk profiles and control frameworks are understood, working effectively and are documented.
- Take ownership of the risk elements of the sustainability framework, including climate change risk.
- Assist with the production of ORSA reports
- Shared responsibility of the quarterly risk register review process and the required maintenance of the related documentation
- This role will have one risk analyst directly reporting to you.
- A minimum of 5 years insurance experience within a risk function
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Institute of Risk Management CII (desired)
- Strong report writing skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience of using risk software (desired)
If interested please apply or get in touch with Jessica Gannon at Eames Consulting on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.