I am currently working with a global speciality insurer who are looking to hire a risk manager with an operational resilience specialism.
This role will involve supporting the speciality underwriting lines of business, being the main point of contact to ensure the risk framework addresses the needs of the underwriting function.
- Develop relationships with each of the speciality lines of business underwriters, ensuring that their risk profiles and control frameworks are understood, working effectively and are documented.
- The day-to-day responsibility for the risk and governance elements of Operational Resilience, including scenario testing and annual self-assessment process, within the broking and underwriting framework.
- Shared responsibility of the quarterly risk register review process and the required maintenance of the related documents
- Develop the risk framework to ensure it continues to reflect best market practice
- Shared responsibility of conducting the operational risk scenario analysis process
- A minimum of 5 years insurance experience within a risk function
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Institute of Risk Management CII (desired)
- Strong report writing skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience of using risk software (desired)
If interested please apply or get in touch with Jessica Gannon at Eames Consulting on email@example.com if you would like to know more.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.