- Assess, analyse, monitor, report and mitigate risks across the entire organization.
- Support and strengthen the risk management framework.
- Work with related functions in analysing the risk exposures and assess the adequacy of current risk limits.
- Work on the asset liability management.
- Assist the planning process with the internal economic capital model and the regulatory and rating agency capital models for risk/return analytics, capital allocation, and portfolio optimization.
- Support the increased risk reporting requirements to different stakeholders.
- Support the mandate of the regional risk analytics team and take project leads as necessary.
- A degree in actuarial science, risk management, or other appropriate fields.
- Qualified actuary (FSA, FCAS, FIA or FIAA) or Certification in Risk Management is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of actuarial, risk management or finance experience in insurance industry, life insurance experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, including insurance products, risk management (financial and credit risk), financial reporting and compliance.
- Knowledge in MCEV or Solvency II, economic capital and risk-based capital frameworks is an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.