- Qualified Actuary
- Good knowledge of capital modelling / financial modelling
- Understanding of statistical methods
- University Level degree or equivalent work experience in insurance, risk modelling, or actuary
- Responsible for the annual calibration of market and operational risks
- Responsible for the dependency structure between risks
- Present data to senior staff and stakeholders
- Produce accurate and detailed monthly reports and present this data to senior staff members and stakeholders
- Ensure staff comply with regulatory updates and changes
- Develop and calibrate risk models
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.