Global Bank is currently searching a proven Liquidity Management specialist to join their regional European treasury team in London. This role has been created through an internal move and is an ideal opportunity for a banking liquidity specialist who is looking to take ownership of a role.
- Lead role in the implementation of liquidity transfer pricing, maintenance of liquidity related management actions in stress, and the wider liquidity risk assessment in the entity ILAAP for the European Bank entity
- Support the Recovery & Resolution Planning (RRP) within the entity and the Group for the delivery of liquidity aspects of the Group Recovery Plan, implementing and managing Liquidity related Resolvability Assessment Framework (RAF) requirements, and other areas of Finance and Risk on the wider Liquidity Stress Testing and the Enterprise wide Risk Management Framework (ERMF);
- Delivering liquidity and funding analysis to senior management via governance forums, and to regulators.
- Proven experience in a Liquidity Management role either from another Bank or Big 4 Consultancy
- Experience of Liquidity Stress Testing within a bank
- Good understanding of a Recovery & Resolution function
- Strong Balance sheet management experience
- Capital management experience - desirable
This is unique role that requires regular interaction with both internal and externally stakeholders globally so it is essential that you have strong interpersonal and excellent business partnering skills. The bank offers a hybrid flexible working environment with 2 days in the office and the role offers realistic mobility opportunities internationally or across the wider treasury division.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.