SAP Support Consultant - FI/CO, ECC 6.0
My client is currently looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of SAP Finance and control modules.
The role combines specialist technical knowledge and application expertise to deliver functional and technical support for the users of the SAP based applications within the business. They B are also transitioning from a predominately waterfall approach to software delivery to a more Agile one, therefore the individual requires for this role should be familiar with common Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be considered if you also have the following experience:
- In-depth knowledge of SAP FI/CO within ECC 6.0 is required
- Demonstrable experience in SAP implementation and L3 Support
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Finance modules, including detailed configuration experience.
- Background in accounting would be a distinct advantage
- Deep understanding of the configuration and business processes on Bank ECC and Funds ECC
- Strong analytical and problem solving gained from hands on experience of SAP FI configuration in response to business requirements.
Please respond asap with your updated CV - my client are looking at moving very quickly with this.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.