Protect the company by driving continuous improvement in the security of our cloud environments (Azure).
- Identify opportunities to improve our overall security posture in Microsoft Azure
- Implement Azure security configuration
- Drive compliance with CIS Benchmarks and other industry standards
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and KPI reporting across our cloud environments
- Administration of privileged access management
- Ability to analyse data and appropriately prioritise tasks considering criticality and urgency
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritise responsibilities to meet business needs.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly on security topics to non-technical stakeholders.
- Motivated to delivering quality and striving for continual improvement.
- Logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Aptitude in solving problems independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and familiarity with CIS Benchmarks
- Knowledge of security / infrastructure monitoring toolsets used in Public / Private cloud environments
- Good working knowledge of industry good practice frameworks such as NIST Cyber Security Framework and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Maintaining and implementing security configurations in cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Reporting against key performance indicators and service level agreements
- Experience of working in high performing teams and understanding the dynamics of teamwork in an infrastructure and operations environment
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.