My client, a global insurance company, is seeking a Group IT Enterprise Application Security Architect, on a long-term contractual basis to own, define, develop and embed a "secure by approach" strategic enterprise solution.
Reporting into the Head of Enterprise Architecture (with a strong dotted line into the CISO), the Enterprise Application Security Architect will:
Provide expert security architecture / design services and oversight for enterprise applications that support different deployment models with recent professional expertise of designing, building and integrating solutions with strong focus on cloud, multi-cloud micro-services architectures using Kubernetes, Salesforce and Force.com application security models, composite applications with hybrid (cloud and on-premises) deployment model and security best practice for globally distributed architectures
Successful Security Architects will likely:
- Have a background in (or good knowledge of) software development roles
- 10+ years of industry experience in security architecture roles
- Minimum of 5 years of secure design experience, with focus on security design for cloud deployed applications (public, private, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with security design for multi-cloud, micro-services architectures including experience of security design for global, multi-regulatory compliant applications
- Strong full-SDLC knowledge and secure SDLC with strong knowledge of Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM) and OWASP best practice
Desirable (but not essential) includes:
- Ideal - Application security architecture knowledge of Salesforce and/or 3rd party Salesforce application (on Force.com)
- Desirable - Knowledge of working in a regulated environment e.g. FCA, PRA and wider regulatory, compliance environment for global insurance businesses
- Desirable - Working knowledge of Enterprise and Solution Architecture frameworks and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF)
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this OUTSIDE of IR35 Opportunity
Key words: OAuth protocol, SAML, Azure Active Directory and Okta, Security, Cyber Security, security architect, application security
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.