My client, a Challenger Bank, is seeking a Security Compliance Analyst who will be responsible for:
- Defining a suitable set of secure configuration baselines/technical standards for the bank's technology stack
- Preferably based on industry standards/frameworks
- Liaise with IT Teams to ensure adoption
- Develop a solution to enable continuous compliance monitoring compliance
- Leading the bank's Vulnerability Management process
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure vulnerability scans & penetration tests are conducted, reviewed & remediations are in place within agreed timelines
- Support internal and external audits
- Re-define management level metrics and reporting
- Shape meaningful metrics providing updates on compliance to the bank's Security Standards
Please apply now if you would like to be considered and learn more!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.