My client, a global insurance company, is seeking a Security Culture, Training & Awareness Consultant to join its Security Culture and Skills Team on a contractual basis.
Successful candidate will:
- Deliver annual information security training & awareness programmes having initially identified the top human risks to the organisation
- Ensure behaviours are positively, effectively & permanently changed thereby reducing risk across the Group through embedding a culture of security
- Deliver Information Security e-learning
- Understand how to blend creativity with corporate style to deliver Group-wide training
- Have practical knowledge of various learning styles and a variety of awareness techniques to reduce "Human Factors" Risk
- Possess extensive experience as an E2E trainer
- Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Key words: Information Security, Behavioral Change, Security Training, e-learnings, learning design, coaching, cultural change, communications
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.