A global insurance company based in the City of London is seeking a highly organised team player to join their CISO function who will work with key security stakeholders to ensure:
Documentation is appropriately DRAFTED, REVIEWED and SUBMITTED in a timely manner prior to Committees
Efficiently coordinate meetings, forums and committees with all stakeholders (both senior, junior and technical) as the function goes through a period of change.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a sound appreciation of Information Security Principles and Technologies.
- A demonstrable track-record of taking notes, minutes and actions at fast-moving and complex committee meetings.
- Possess a proven track record and experience in creating and coordinating leadership packs and excellent written and verbal communication will be key to the success of this role
- Preferably have working knowledge of Power BI (in addition to strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Preferably possess knowledge of "Teams" (an Oracle System)
Key relationships to be managed daily include:
CISO, Directors of Function, PMO, Finance, Security SMEs, Broader Leadership team
Power BI, Teams, Oracle, Secretariat, PMO, Incident Response handling, Access Management, IT Infrastructure, Audit, ISO
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.