The Senior Commercial Lines Account Executive is responsible for initiating client relationships, supporting producers by assisting with new business and providing excellent client service.
- Maintaining a high level of client service and satisfaction
- Marketing & placement of renewal accounts as appropriate
- Achieving agency account retention goals through proactive account rounding, up-selling of limits and coverages, and by providing extraordinary client service
- Interface with carrier representatives, prospects/clients , and support staff in order to ensure that all parties receive necessary information in a complete and timely manner to ensure successful sales performance.
- Assist in managing and providing technical service and expertise for property and casualty insurance accounts.
- Interface with prospects/clients via various modes of communication (written, email, face-to-face, phone, other).
- Input all notes according to outlined procedures of client/producer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prepare, gather and complete accurate client submissions for the insurance carriers including, but not limited to compiling Construction, Occupancy, Protections, and Exposures (COPE) Information, Loss Runs, Surveys, Claims Analysis of the insured exposures.
- Work with producers to assist with quotes, explaining complex coverage issues and assist with presentation of proposals.
- Create and/or update applications and submissions for the insurance carriers.
- Negotiate the best terms and conditions with the Carriers for our clients.
- Document all material conversations with insured and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages.
- Create and/or p resent client proposals with Producers.
- Appropriate State license(s).
- ***Minimum of three years e xperience working with South Florida Insurance Market.
- Thorough knowledge of brokerage operations including claims handling, procedures, commercial lines rating, Vertafore AMS 360 to include Imageright , and applicable insurance laws/ codes
- Experience and expertise in operating in electronic environment; excellent automation skills, including MIS, Outlook, Word, Excel, document management software, carrier proprietary systems, and phone systems
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and self-direction.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Confidentiality of financial, employee, and consumer information.
- Must be able to work with occasional instruction and supervision.
- Completion of CISR or ACSR designation; currently e nrolled in INS or API program is favorable
- Familiarity with risk assessment and risk management techniques
- Extensive knowledge of all lines of insurance, including sophisticated and less common coverages, especially those products represented through agency
Edit External Job Description
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.