Client Director - Credit Insurance
Eames are currently working with a UK and international leading credit insurance broker who are looking for a Client Director to join their team in London/Surrey, the role has been introduced due a strong period of growth of accounts and is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of client types across the UK. The role will also allow the right candidate to further develop the book via new business and become a key figure in the credit insurance market.
- Client retention through the provision of a professional service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
- Managing existing accounts and renewal information
- Developing new clients through business development
- Liaising with Account Handlers to ensure deadlines are met/discuss strategies
- To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company's own procedures and rules.
- Development of book of clients through new business
- Develop business from group colleagues and assist in supporting their clients
- Liaise with Account Handlers regarding method of obtaining renewal information
- To undertake renewal visit/client contact to ascertain client's needs for the year ahead
- To discuss with Account Handlers broking strategy and deadlines
- Liaise with account handlers to ensure the invoicing of new business and renewals is on time, as well as documentation being issued within the office timescales
- To ensure renewal terms are provided to the client in an accurate and timely way using the Acturis system documentation
- Renewal visits/client contact to ensure client needs are met
- A strong understanding of credit insurance or related exposure to invoice finance/trade finance
- Experience managing a variety of commercial client accounts across the UK
- Experience in maintaining client relationships as well as new business development
- Ideally looking for those with tenure within a credit insurer but also interested in hearing from those with banking experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing market leader in credit insurance, if you are interested and match the experience listed above, then please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.